Thursday, 17 December 2015

Blogmas Day 16: Faux Fur

I love a good winter scarf, even more when it's faux fur. I bought a coat a couple years ago which was from Primark for £20 and I still wear it, it has like a fur collar which is also detachable, last year I was given this burgundy/plum faux fur scarf from Dorothy Perkins and I have worn is for weeks almost every day now! I've took of the little fur collar from my coat and just been wearing this, it's sooo soft and also keeps me so warm. I've recently been into Primark at Newcastle which is the biggest Primark close to me and they had some scarves the same but they were grey, now that I think about it I wish I bought one. During the winter my colours are burgundy, red, grey and black so I would definitely have used it!

 
I was going out a few weeks ago and I was in desperate need of a new clutch bag and since I had a black velvet dress on I thought lets go all out with the different textures haha. I saw the black clutch bag a couple weeks before I bought it and thought oh no I wont need it, well I do! It's a really good size and goes with so many outfits. I'm going to a wedding at the end of the month and thought it would go great with my dress. I think I paid around £13 for it and that had money off at the time, it's from Newlook!
 
The grey clutch bag is a lot lot bigger, it's amazing though! Last week I used it when I went out and I had a couple girls ask me where it was from, well girls, it's Miss Guided! Once again, I think I paid £10 for it during the Black Friday events where they had 50% off so how could I resist.
 
I think faux fur just makes an outfit at Christmas, especially as a bag or scarf because it just adds that extra little bit to an outfit, especially on a night out or with a lovely winter coat.
 
love Rachel x

9 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! Perfect for this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rachel, those looks so comfy. I would love to have one. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors that you picked, Rachel. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your fur collar. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite would be your white fur collar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your grey clutch bag. Love your post.

    ReplyDelete